I-194 Waiver Forum

Get an email update when someone responds : subscribe

Canadian with US charges

append delete JamieV

Hello, so I have pretty much everything in order and am getting ready to submit my application. 14 years ago I was convicted of a misdemeanor possession charge while crossing the border into Montana, given a fine and some paperwork and was returned to canada. I paid the fine but over the years the paperwork was unfortunately stolen by a crazy ex girlfriend. I remember there was a small yellow peice of paper outlining my charge and stating the amount of the fine.

I assume that yellow peice of paper would be what I need to submit with my application. How would I go about getting a copy of this? Would I even need it? I've been searching for answers but have so far turned up empty on this subject.

Reply RSS


append delete #1. iHaveIt

You shouldn't need to include it as they probably already have your file. It might be best to do a criminal record check just in case. Have you tried this Montana gov site? https://app.mt.gov/choprs/


(Leave this as-is, it’s a trap!)

There is no need to “register”, just enter the same name + password of your choice every time.

Pro tip: Use markup to add links, quotes and more.

Moderator: i194waiver