I-194 Waiver Forum

Get an email update when someone responds : subscribe

I 194 confusion

append delete WaiverQues

I got a 212(a)6(c)i visa denial when i was trying to apply for US visa from my home country 10 years back. I neither tried to apply nor tried to enter US since then. now I am a Canadian citizen, do I need to apply for the I-194? I don't have any criminal records anywhere.

Reply RSS


append delete #1. Sha

Hi! @ WaiverQues,

Most likely you may need to apply for an I-i194 because of previous denial 10 years ago. They will still have all that information on file at the CBP .

If you want any advice or help shoot me an email shathafuture@gmail.com


(Leave this as-is, it’s a trap!)

There is no need to “register”, just enter the same name + password of your choice every time.

Pro tip: Use markup to add links, quotes and more.

Moderator: i194waiver