I-194 Waiver Forum

Get an email update when someone responds : subscribe

Professional Services helping you with a USA Travel Waiver.

append delete Michelle

Hello, we are a professional service and have been helping people with deportations, bans, and denials of entry from the USA since 2009. Your refusal may have been due to a criminal record, overstay, Pardon, charges that were withdrawn, stayed, or conditional discharges. In most cases, you will receive a travel waiver for 1, 3 or 5 years, depending on your circumstances. Our fees are much less than a lawyer. Please call 306.205.2532 or visit our website at www.fingerprintpardon.com or email michelle@fingerprintpardon.com

Reply RSS


(Leave this as-is, it’s a trap!)

There is no need to “register”, just enter the same name + password of your choice every time.

Pro tip: Use markup to add links, quotes and more.

Moderator: i194waiver