By using this bulletin board, you signify your irrevocable acceptance of this TOS, as amended by the i194 Waiver Forum periodically and acknowledge that changes to this agreement may be made at any time.
You may use this site for the sole purpose of sharing and exchanging ideas with other users. You may not use this site to violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including without limitation any applicable laws relating to antitrust or other illegal trade or business practices, federal and state securities laws, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, and any U.S. laws, rules, and regulations governing the export and re-export of commodities or technical data. You are strictly prohibited from communicating on or through this site any unlawful, harmful, offensive, threatening, abusive, libelous, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, fraudulent, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any sort, including, but not limited to, any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
The i194 Waiver Forum will not tolerate any spamming by any of users. This prohibition of spam extends to the posting of unsolicited links, including links to paid services.
In use of this forum, you agree that you will not use the Message Board in any way to:
- (a) post, disseminate, or transmit any content that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, harmful, libelous, or invasive of your own or another’s privacy;
- (b) post, disseminate, or transmit any content that infringes or violates any party’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other proprietary right, including, but not limited to using third-party materials without appropriate permission, and using or distributing third-party information (whether or not protected as a trade secret) in violation of a duty of confidentiality;
- (c) post, disseminate, or transmit any worms, viruses, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files, code, or programs;
- (d) post, disseminate, or transmit any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, spam, junk mail, or any other type of unsolicited mass email;
- (e) impersonate any person or entity; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; intentionally omit, delete, forge, or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing, and Internet protocol addresses; or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Web Site;
- (f) post, disseminate, or transmit any content you do not have the right to post, disseminate, or transmit;
- (g) interfere with, disrupt, or harm in any way the Web Site or servers or networks connected to the Web Site;
- (h) collect or store personal data about other Users, or otherwise; engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others,
- (i) use the Message Board for any illegal purpose, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are effective until terminated by either party. If you no longer agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you must cease use of the site. If you are dissatisfied with the site, their content, or any of these terms, conditions, and policies, your sole legal remedy is to discontinue using this site. The Operators reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to and use of this web site, or parts of this web site, without notice, if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such use (i) is in violation of any applicable law; (ii) is harmful to our interests or the interests, including intellectual property or other rights, of another person or entity; or (iii) where the Operators have reason to believe that you are in violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use.