I-194 Waiver Forum

Get an email update when someone responds : subscribe

Re-entry into US

append delete Sijan Neupane

I am a Nepalese student and have a F-1 visa but I came in US a bit before my earliest admission date of the university. So, I was provided with a I-193 waiver and was told to exit and re-enter US with it. I am in Texas right now with B-2 status. I am planing a 1-day trip to mexico for the re-entry. So, will I need to apply for a Mexican visa or not? Or do I need anything else? I have my F-1 visa, my I-20 and my waiver with me and I want to know what I have to do now.

Reply RSS


append delete #1. eve

This group is for Canadian's that do not require visa's to travel to the US, but rather require a waiver because they are inadmissible. You should contact your consolate or the Mexican government regarding whether or not you need a visa to Mexico


(Leave this as-is, it’s a trap!)

There is no need to “register”, just enter the same name + password of your choice every time.

Pro tip: Use markup to add links, quotes and more.

Moderator: i194waiver